Saturday, September 30, 2017

October Blog Trains!

I love everything about fall- the cooler air, the hoodie sweatshirts and jeans, and especially the colors! This month's blog trains both have those beautiful fall colors. Enjoy sipping on mulled cider, biting into a crisp apple, and pumpkin spiced...well, everything!

Pixel Scrapper October Blog Train- Pumpkin Spice

I may have gone a bit overboard on the papers with this one, but only because the colors for this train were just gorgeous!


There are so many goodies, I had to divide into three parts! You can download from Google Drive below- to do so, click on the ARROW pointing down in the upper bar of the Google Drive screen!


Don't forget to go to Pixel Scrapper and leave some love for the designers, and to download the rest of the train!

Scrap Designers October Blog Train- October Delights

I had another beautiful color palette to work with for this train, too!


Download from Google Drive

The rest of the train:
Promethean Concepts <<YOU ARE HERE!

In Other News

You may have noticed there isn't a new freebie for my Facebook Fan Freebie this week. Well, be on the lookout next weekend, because it is Digital Scrapbooking Day on Saturday, October 7, and I will have a new freebie there and also one here on my blog to celebrate!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful contributions to the blog trains -- thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your contributions <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Чудесный набор! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my my, I adore these kits! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for this awesome kit !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for going overboard (if that's possible with this train) on the papers. I too, adored the palette. :)

    Janet

    ReplyDelete